Nittan Valve Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "Nittan Valve") acknowledges the importance of protecting personal information and strictly complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations (hereinafter "Acts"). Also basic matters concerning to protect personal information are stipulated in the Regulation of Personal Information Management.
- Acquisition and Utilization of Personal Information
Nittan Valve defines the purpose of using personal information at the time of acquisition, and obtains by lawful and fair means to the extent necessary in the course of business activities and utilizes to suit the purpose defined in the scope of necessary.
- Utilization of Personal Information by Third Party
- (1)Nittan Valve will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the customers and stakeholders except when legally obligated to do so.
- (2)If Nittan Valve shares the personal information with the third party or contracts with the third party to handle personal information, Nittan Valve exercises appropriate supervision over such third party to maintain confidentiality.
- Management of Personal Information
- (1)Nittan Valve determines the director, who is responsible for information security, to recognize our officers and employees the importance of protecting personal information and strives to manage its personal information appropriately.
- (2)Nittan Valve strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal information or loss, alteration, and leakage of personal information.
- Disclosure, Correction, Suspension, and Deletion of Personal Information
Nittan Valve appropriately corresponds to the customers or stakeholders requirements of disclosure, correction, suspension, and deletion of its personal information in accordance with the Acts.
- Continuous Review of Protecting Personal Information
Nittan Valve strives continuously to improve the measures for protecting personal information in response to the amendments of the Acts and/or audit results.